After looking at the vendor landscape for the Greater Toronto Area, one stood out - SafeTech Security. Since 1995, they have been committed to providing full service loss prevention for homes, businesses and institutions Nationwide. Here is why they stood out:
- Owner-Operated: Canadian owned and operated since 1995. We have met with the owner and he is extremely obsessed with customer service and has commited his career to home security. His values align to this site's vision to help homeowners secure their lives. This is a mid sized company that gives you two benefits that usually don't come together; family-like care and attention plus infrastructure features of a large scale operation.
- Awards & Ratings: Multiple award winner for security services in the Greater Toronto Area with Consumer Choice Awards. They are also a 12 time winner on Homestars. They are A+ rated and accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Long-Term Commitment: They provide a full range of security solutions, own & operate their own ULC listed alarm and video monitoring station in Toronto, Canada and have about 44 employees. You will be around to support and service you.
- Integrated & Expertly Designed Solutions: SafeTech has a unique technique for blending security strategies, technologies and services for each clients' unique needs with technology supported by the top manufacturers in the World. They do more by taking a holistic approach and can provide integration with and provide solutions for security cameras, fire, flood, motion, alarm, switches, internal & external audio, control panels, A/V equipment, specialty cameras, door bells, medical, panic, temperature etc... You can simply deal with many of your security needs with just one call.
- Support: You get direct support from seasoned loss prevention experts that educate and consult on a full range of reliable alarm systems, camera surveillance strategies, and access control to ensure your peace of mind. Free phone support is provided and cost effective friendly technicians can complete turnkey setups for any situation.
- Alarm Monitoring: Their ULC listed alarm monitoring station can monitor your video surveillance too, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Liability Coverage: SafeTech is a member of Canasa (Canadian Alarm and Security Association) and adheres to its stated code of ethics, industry standards and best practices. You are also covered by their $5,000,000 of general liability insurance.